Saturday, February 6, 2010

Too tired to think of a title.

My parents are here for the weekend and we've had a grand time. Last night it was out for Mex and then a movie by the fireplace. Today we worked on installing shelves in the library closet. Actually, Daddy did all of the work while Mama and I made a Costco run.

Costco + Saturday= nightmare. The store was like Christmas Eve. It took us almost TWO hours to pick up a few items. Just like Dante's river of boiling blood in Inferno, I could feel the violence rising in me - ever flowing with an increasing desire to obliterate anyone in my path with my basket in my quest to get out of the damn place.

No one got hurt.

I really am trying to work on my cursing.

Hearing-wise, today I have been struggling with a buzzing sound and distortion. Another headache. Another struggle with finding the daily encouragement. But at a little before midnight, I decided to check the online cochlear implant community before going to bed. I received such an encouraging, encouraging note from a new friend.

Love this God that I serve so imperfectly.

No comments: