Thursday, June 11, 2009

Step Away from the Paint

The blogs are to blame.
Reading several blogs on interior design possessed me to grab a can of paint and pretty much spray paint everything in sight. Punkin may or may not have called Lowes to tell them I was no longer authorized to buy anything resembling a can of paint. 

It is amazing the miracles my new BFF can do:


Accessories can be changed from drab to fab:






Punkin was not crazy about the candlestick transformation, but I am in love! Loving white things- with the exception of my kitchen floors, of course. 









And the pool table lights?? I don't have access to the picture of the lights before they were painted, but if you can image tiffany-style lamps on steroids, you have the picture.




Can  you see the corner cabinet that got transformed to french country? I think the lights nicely ties it all together. I will put up another post on the cabinet so that you can see it up close. It looks so good!


No comments: